Kisi mission is to build a more connected financial world.
kisi allows users to send and receive money anywhere, instantly, with no fees.
kisi is built on top of the Bitcoin network – the largest global, interoperable and open payments standard. Kisi believes that open payment networks enable universal participation in the financial system, ushering in a new digital economy with truly borderless money transfers. Strike leverages Bitcoin’s open payment network to offer users the first global peer-to-peer payments app and a novel bitcoin-native banking experience.
Kisi is looking for a world-class infrastructure engineer who has experience building robust, scalable and secure systems.
You will be helping us build and manage the infrastructure that runs kisi high-scale, payment network. Our mission is to drive stability, scalability, efficiency and security for the kisi platform with our growing number of users. By joining this team, you will own, build, and maintain critical infrastructure components.
We’re looking for a hire that will grow with the project and is excited about kisi mission and potential. The person joining us must have a proactive and hands-on approach to managing infrastructure and related systems.
Who you are:
- 3+ years, building infrastructure platforms of all types
- Experience in running optimal production environments
- Experience in all things Kubernetes
- You are self-driven and self-motivated
- You enjoy working both collaboratively and independently
- Bitcoin / Lightning, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform
- GCP, GKE and Linux systems
- CI, CD, DevOps and code first deployment workflows
- Networking, scaling, monitoring, alerting
This is a senior role for someone who is comfortable managing their own projects, architecting and rolling out global infrastructure components.
We do not make hiring decisions based on educational history whatsoever. We employ high school dropouts, PHD candidates and everything in-between. We do not hire credentials. We simply hire talented, passionate individuals who are excited to be a part of our team.